Which one do you think looks better, performs better, best all around, etc. Im interested in seeing the replies to this one...(I'm a mustang junkie) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Which one do you think looks better, performs better, best all around, etc. Im interested in seeing the replies to this one...(I'm a mustang junkie) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Probably a roush stage three every roush made is made specially and takes the most care.
but remember who helped design the gt. Carol Shelby. which leads to another question. shelby or roush? both have designed revolutionary cars.
I believe that the roush is a better looking car but the shelby will outperform it.
I think i would agree with you about the looks. even though the gt 500 has more horsepower, there's a web video showing the roush eating it up.so i don't know. a man has a red one with two white stripes around here and i got to touch it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img](he don't know)but ne way, it was sharp!
Gt 500... i love that car..
[ QUOTE ]
I think i would agree with you about the looks. even though the gt 500 has more horsepower, there's a web video showing the roush eating it up.so i don't know. a man has a red one with two white stripes around here and i got to touch it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img](he don't know)but ne way, it was sharp!
[/ QUOTE ]
That is Bobby Dawson's, he owns Freedom Ford.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks